Michael C. Osbon has been has been the president of Augusta Medical Systems since 2005. He has worked in the field of manufacturing and men’s sexual health for most of his life. Michaels grandfather Geddings D. Osbon created the first modern vacuum therapy device and received original FDA marketing approval for what became the first commercially available erectile dysfunction pump in 1982. Michaels father, Julian W. Osbon formed a company he later sold called Osbon Medical Systems (OMS). OMS gained acceptance for ED pumps in the medical community for an older but well-known product to treat ED, the Osbon Erec-Aid.
- What is Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
- Soma Therapy-ED Support & Services
- Erectile Dysfunction Causes
- Diabetes and ED: Vacuum Pump Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
- Erectile Dysfunction Tests
- Preparing for Your First Physician’s Visit for ED Help
- Exploring Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options
- ED Assessment Quiz
- ED Treatments and Insurance Coverage
- How Does an Erectile Dysfunction Penis Pump Work?
- SomaTherapy-ED Testimonials
- Register Your System
- Contact Us