While men of any age can experience ED, it is most common in men over the age of 50. The National Institute of Health has estimated that 15 to 30 million men experience chronic erectile dysfunction. And while you’ve likely seen advertisements for prescription medications, herbal supplements, injection clinics and other cures for impotence, ED isn’t actually a normal symptom of aging.
- What is Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
- Soma Therapy-ED Support & Services
- Erectile Dysfunction Causes
- Diabetes and ED: Vacuum Pump Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
- Erectile Dysfunction Tests
- Preparing for Your First Physician’s Visit for ED Help
- Exploring Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options
- ED Assessment Quiz
- ED Treatments and Insurance Coverage
- How Does an Erectile Dysfunction Penis Pump Work?
- SomaTherapy-ED Testimonials
- Register Your System
- Contact Us