Premature ejaculation is a form of sexual dysfunction that typically afflicts men. There are varying opinions over whether or not to consider premature ejaculation a form of erectile dysfunction. Regardless of how the condition of PE is categorized, the symptoms of the condition are universal. It occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen with minimal penile stimulation soon after sexual activity begins, usually 30 seconds to 4 minutes into sex. In some cases premature ejaculation can occur before sexual stimulation or contact between sexual partners takes place.
- What is Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
- Soma Therapy-ED Support & Services
- Erectile Dysfunction Causes
- Diabetes and ED: Vacuum Pump Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
- Erectile Dysfunction Tests
- Preparing for Your First Physician’s Visit for ED Help
- Exploring Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options
- ED Assessment Quiz
- ED Treatments and Insurance Coverage
- How Does an Erectile Dysfunction Penis Pump Work?
- SomaTherapy-ED Testimonials
- Register Your System
- Contact Us