During the 2014 winter session of congress legislatures enacted a bill titled the ABLE Act. The bill passed the United States Senate as a bipartisan law to create tax free savings accounts for individuals with disabilities. To offset the legislation’s cost Medicare eliminated, among other spending cuts, reimbursement for vacuum erection devices as a covered treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- What is Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
- Soma Therapy-ED Support & Services
- Erectile Dysfunction Causes
- Diabetes and ED: Vacuum Pump Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
- Erectile Dysfunction Tests
- Preparing for Your First Physician’s Visit for ED Help
- Exploring Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options
- ED Assessment Quiz
- ED Treatments and Insurance Coverage
- How Does an Erectile Dysfunction Penis Pump Work?
- SomaTherapy-ED Testimonials
- Register Your System
- Contact Us