It is a well-known fact that erectile dysfunction (ED) is more common among older men. According to the Massachusetts Male Aging Study , the prevalence triples between ages 40 and 70 years old. However, this is a condition that can affect men of all ages. In fact, studies  have found that one in four men seeking medical help for new-onset erectile dysfunction is younger than 40, and those erection problems are severe in almost half the young men. Psychological causes of ED should be considered.
- What is Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
- Soma Therapy-ED Support & Services
- Erectile Dysfunction Causes
- Diabetes and ED: Vacuum Pump Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
- Erectile Dysfunction Tests
- Preparing for Your First Physician’s Visit for ED Help
- Exploring Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options
- ED Assessment Quiz
- ED Treatments and Insurance Coverage
- How Does an Erectile Dysfunction Penis Pump Work?
- SomaTherapy-ED Testimonials
- Register Your System
- Contact Us