Weakening of the pelvic muscle group often contributes to the development of erectile dysfunction, or ED. The muscles in this group wrap around your bowels, bladder and prostate to help control the activity in your pelvic region. In addition, these muscles help your body maintain an erection by trapping blood in the cells of your erectile tissues. When you undergo surgery in this area, or suffer from a serious medical condition, your muscle strength may decline, causing the beginning symptoms of erectile dysfunction. Thankfully, you can utilize the four following targeted ED exercises to strengthen your muscle groups and potentially regain your ability to achieve an erection.
- What is Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
- Soma Therapy-ED Support & Services
- Erectile Dysfunction Causes
- Diabetes and ED: Vacuum Pump Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
- Erectile Dysfunction Tests
- Preparing for Your First Physician’s Visit for ED Help
- Exploring Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options
- ED Assessment Quiz
- ED Treatments and Insurance Coverage
- How Does an Erectile Dysfunction Penis Pump Work?
- SomaTherapy-ED Testimonials
- Register Your System
- Contact Us