Ronald Virag is credited with discovering the first erection injection in 1981. He injected papaverine into the penis of a patient in his care who was undergoing a surgical procedure he designed known as penis dorsal arterialization. The procedure was intended to treat erectile dysfunction. An erection was created through the erectile dysfunction injection rather than the surgical technique.
- What is Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
- Soma Therapy-ED Support & Services
- Erectile Dysfunction Causes
- Diabetes and ED: Vacuum Pump Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
- Erectile Dysfunction Tests
- Preparing for Your First Physician’s Visit for ED Help
- Exploring Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options
- ED Assessment Quiz
- ED Treatments and Insurance Coverage
- How Does an Erectile Dysfunction Penis Pump Work?
- SomaTherapy-ED Testimonials
- Register Your System
- Contact Us