Treating erectile dysfunction or impotence using a penis pump or vacuum erection device is a simple process. It consists of creating an erection by placing the penis in a cylinder, vacating the air with a pumping mechanism, and maintaining the erection with a tension ring or tension system. Utilizing tension rings for impotence and a pumping mechanism as separate devices within a kit or system is an important concept.
- What is Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
- Soma Therapy-ED Support & Services
- Erectile Dysfunction Causes
- Diabetes and ED: Vacuum Pump Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
- Erectile Dysfunction Tests
- Preparing for Your First Physician’s Visit for ED Help
- Exploring Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options
- ED Assessment Quiz
- ED Treatments and Insurance Coverage
- How Does an Erectile Dysfunction Penis Pump Work?
- SomaTherapy-ED Testimonials
- Register Your System
- Contact Us