Are you having trouble achieving and maintaining an erection and wondering what’s going on? The answer could lie in your medicine cabinet. Many prescription and over-the-counter drugs can cause erectile dysfunction (ED). In fact, some of the most commonly prescribed medications in the U.S. list ED as a side effect. It is worth remembering though that every person is different, and a medication that leads to sexual dysfunction in one man may not cause a similar problem in another man.
- What is Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
- Soma Therapy-ED Support & Services
- Erectile Dysfunction Causes
- Diabetes and ED: Vacuum Pump Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
- Erectile Dysfunction Tests
- Preparing for Your First Physician’s Visit for ED Help
- Exploring Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options
- ED Assessment Quiz
- ED Treatments and Insurance Coverage
- How Does an Erectile Dysfunction Penis Pump Work?
- SomaTherapy-ED Testimonials
- Register Your System
- Contact Us