Since it was first approved by the FDA for treatment of erectile dysfunction ED in 1998 Viagra, also known as the little blue pill, and other oral medications have offered hope to millions of men and brought in billions of dollars in revenue for the pharmaceutical companies that manufacture them. However, oral ED medications do not improve erectile function in all men. There are a number of reasons why ED drugs don’t work. Read on to learn about how to make ED drugs work better and alternative treatments for ED when medications like Viagra are ineffective. What should you do if ED drugs don’t work?
- What is Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
- Soma Therapy-ED Support & Services
- Erectile Dysfunction Causes
- Diabetes and ED: Vacuum Pump Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
- Erectile Dysfunction Tests
- Preparing for Your First Physician’s Visit for ED Help
- Exploring Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options
- ED Assessment Quiz
- ED Treatments and Insurance Coverage
- How Does an Erectile Dysfunction Penis Pump Work?
- SomaTherapy-ED Testimonials
- Register Your System
- Contact Us